[Paparazzi-devel] repository issue: ivy-python in debian/lenny

From: Chris Gough
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] repository issue: ivy-python in debian/lenny
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:18:19 +1000

On a clean new debian install (lenny, VirtualBox machine), after editing apt sources, I just tried

# apt-get install paparazzi-dev paparazzi-arm7

which made some progress until

Err http://paparazzi.enac.fr lenny/main ivy-python 2.1-1

Failed to fetch http://paparazzi.enac.fr/debian/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/ivy-python_2.1-1_all.deb  404 Not Found

I browsed to the repository and saw a "ivy-python_2.1-2~ppa4_all.deb" (updated 11th of August), which may be a clue.

Has this worked in the last 6 weeks? What I should do next?

Chris Gough
--
.