Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Debian Linux installation

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Debian Linux installation
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:12:26 +1000

Hi Alan,

Maybe someone who knows about the repository will comment about the specific
issue.

Install ubuntu, its more user friendly (for newbies) and there are beginner
instructions for it on the installation page. If you follow the instructions
you should be up and running within 10-15 mintues.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Email: address@hidden
Mob: 0402 555 080