[Paparazzi-devel] Using Paparazzi board as failsafe

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Using Paparazzi board as failsafe
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:58:47 +1000

We would like to use the Paparazzi as a failsafe in this years outback
challenge, plus use its other features to control and report back certain tests
and conditions. We are using the paparazzi for this because it supplies so much
more data than our commercial autopilot.

The failsafe part just needs to output 2000ms or 1000ms on a servo output if
the aircraft goes over the mission boundary. I have already built some code,
but it seems there must be a simpler way to get the autpilot to do this, could
someone help me out with this one please? Some sample code would be great and
possibily an explanation of what I need to initialise.

I am only wanting to run the GPS, Xbee and TWOG if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Email: address@hidden