Re: [Paparazzi-devel] switching voltage supply

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] switching voltage supply
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 22:56:47 +0200

Hi Tobi,

you can set the power switch with the makro
   autopilot_SetPowerSwitch(1);
from your own code if wanted or you can use a the setting
   switch.xml
If you choose that setting file in paparazzi center as well (or add it
to your conf.xml by hand)
two new buttons will be added to the strip in GCS so you can turn it
on and off from there.

Or do it from your flightplan if you want...

Cheers, Felix