[Paparazzi-devel] switching voltage supply

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] switching voltage supply
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:54:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

back at the desk and working again ;-) next idea I like to play with is the
switching voltage supply of my twog. I have a nice little gimik that I want to
turn on and off while in auto2
can anyone give me a hind where I can find an example how to trigger it or
where to find a bit of code related to this.
I already checked the wiki but haven t found anything about it just that it is
there and could be used

thanks in advanceĀ
Tobi
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02