Re: [Paparazzi-devel] simu in microjet5.xml?

From: tomm pouce
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] simu in microjet5.xml?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:25:26 +0200

Hello Gautier,

thanks for the explanation, I'll clarify the wiki as soon as I get my email validated.

Tomm

2010/9/20 Gautier Hattenberger <address@hidden>
Hi Tomm,

The parameters in the SIMU section of an airframe file allow to change the default behavior of the simulator. The idea is to use the same gains for the real aircraft and its simulation. When these values are not defined, the default values are used (which is the case most of the time, that's why you don't see many SIMU sections). As it is a regular "section" xml node, it doesn't appear in the DTD.

Gautier