Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting a camera to the autopilot (Lisa/L)

From: Ørjan Pettersen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting a camera to the autopilot (Lisa/L)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:14:52 +0200

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant placing the Overo on an extension board.

This solution did look like a possible one. The only drawback is that there is a minimum of two pr. order, and $70 in shipping. On top of it I will have to add 25% tax when entering Norway. $335 for a Camera solution is just to expensive.

Regards
Oerjan Pettersen