Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Live video camera

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Live video camera
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:14:47 +0000

Hi Chen,

I've always used RangeVideo gear for live stuff and it's pretty good (get the KX camera series).
For non-live stuff we have the world's cheapest, and surprisingly good HD camera from here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mini-Sport-Digital-Video-Camcorder/dp/B003Y79NMC/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1284646345&sr=8-12
(we put one into a cliff at 120mph and just had to reset the focus, so pretty robust too).  Video quality is excellent, I can link to a clip if you like.

--G