Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AHRS over SPI on Tiny

From: Juan Enrique Martín Boix
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:19:34 +0100

Hi all,

We are currently using the dydrones imu v2 board along with papparazi , The needed Gps data is taken from the tiny and feed into IMU via SPI then the computed angles feed to the tiny by SPI. Currently there is some problems with SPI......

The razor is based on the IMUv2 and can run his code with some mods.

I have done static and dynamic test (roundabout driving) and the performance is very good..... and I get very good support as one of the developers is local to me.

By the way I don´t do any programming ,I´m only the pilot ....

Juan Martin