Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AHRS over SPI on Tiny

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AHRS over SPI on Tiny
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:44:45 +0200

in your standard airframe xml file remove all infrared and ublox files and defines and add:

ap.srcs += latlong.c gps.c gps_xsens.c

and module:

<load name="ins_xsens_MTiG.xml">
  <param name="XSENS_UART_NR" value="1" />
</load>

that's it. Just in case: the ins_xsens_MTiG.xml we use is:
_________
<!DOCTYPE module SYSTEM "../module.dtd">

<module name="ins">
  <!-- <depend conflict="ins" -->
  <!-- <depend require="gps_xsens" -->
  <header>
    <file name="estimator.h"/>
    <file name="ins.h"/>
  </header>
  <init fun="ins_init()"/>
  <periodic fun="ins_periodic_task()" freq="60"/>
  <event fun="InsEventCheckAndHandle(handle_ins_msg())"/>
  <makefile>
    <flag name="USE_UART$(XSENS_UART_NR)"/>
    <flag name="INS_LINK" value="Uart$(XSENS_UART_NR)"/>
    <flag name="UART$(XSENS_UART_NR)_BAUD" value="B115200"/>
    <flag name="USE_GPS_XSENS"/>
    <file name="ins_xsens.c"/>
  </makefile>
</module>