[Paparazzi-devel] problems with the rc link

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with the rc link
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:03:01 +0200

Hi,
I have been testing today the rc link range and have experienced some problems. My configuration is the tiny 2.11. The modems I use are xbee pro(2.4GHz), and my rc link is through 35Mhz. I use a Corona receiver with the PPM  Encoder. In addition, I have a failsafe mux(from diydrones), so I have done some "Y" in order to output the signal from the RC receiver to the PPM encoder and the failsafe mux.

We've launched a flight session and verified that we had manual/autopilot swich control and when autopilot, auto2/auto1/manual control. Then we started moving away from the GCS. At some point, we lost the RC control and the engine started moving and stopping. The servos started moving autonomous. In addition, the failsafe mux has a led indicating manual/autopilot, and it looks like it switched alone.

I don't know if anybody has any idea about what may happen. We've thought about changing the rc receiver, including ferrites and removing the failsafe mux.

Thanks and sorry I've written a lot.