[Paparazzi-devel] new airframe configuration

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] new airframe configuration
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:10:12 +0200

Hi,
I have updated the code in my laptop and now trying to compile a simulation, but I get an error related to the cam(and I am not using a cam):
sim/sim_ap.c:22:17:error:cam.h: No existe el fichero o directorio (sorry it is in spanish..the file or directory doesn't exist).
I know you've been working with a cam module, don't know if it is related or not. What should I do?Where should I copy the cam.h file in order to make it run?