Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New airframe file and GPS.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New airframe file and GPS.
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:19:03 +0200

Hi Helge,

that is strange...
You have set the correct GPS type?
   <subsystem name="gps"                    type="ublox_lea5h"/>
basically does nothing else but to include the appropriate subsystem
makefile, in this case
conf/autopilot/subsystems/fixedwing/gps_ublox_lea5h.makefile

There GPS_USE_LATLONG is already defined.

Seems to have something to do with SVINFO message from the GPS....
But I'll leave that to someone who can actually read OCaml ;-)

Cheers, Felix