[Paparazzi-devel] New airframe file configuration

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New airframe file configuration
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:58:27 +0200

Hello,
I have been reading about the new changes. I assume I need to update the software in order to make them happen...but, will still the old configuration be running if I update?

I have realized that the old makefile lines in the bottom of the airframe file are now segregated in different files(but stay like before), and assume that the new firmware section lets Paparazzi know which file is selected. Isn't it? Where in the software can I find more changes related to this?-I'd just like to know how things work-

Finally, what about the simulations? I am thinking about the hitl one, particulary via usb. I haven't seen anything related to this in the firmware section...

Thanks