Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final tuning before maiden flight

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final tuning before maiden flight
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:37:30 +0200

Hi Bao,

your neutral values sound quite high. Do your sensors have a free view? If
there is an obstacle on one side, you should remove it.

If your PFD shows the right orientation you have the basic setup. Now you have
to scale the following values to get the "real" angles:
    <define name="LATERAL_CORRECTION" value="1."/>
    <define name="LONGITUDINAL_CORRECTION" value="1."/>
    <define name="VERTICAL_CORRECTION" value="1.5"/>

The proportion of vertical to the other two values scales the angles.

You sould be able to see nearly correct angles up to 50°.
We are flying bank angles of 45° without any trouble.

Have a good flight :-)

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------