Re: [Paparazzi-devel] We Need A Good Manual

From: Arun Sajeevan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] We Need A Good Manual
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:25:13 +0530

Dear Tilman and Team Paparazzi,
That was another point that we had in our minds too. But thought it would not have been appropriate to mention especially since we were just beginners.
Our programming team was also finding it a bit difficult to modify the codes of paparazzi ( I realize ~ No pains No gains).. However it would be a relief to our team if some one could just explain how exactly the program modules of paparazzi is set at svn. Do mention which are the modifies codes as well as the ones that were existing from the beginning.
Thankyou Tilman for that valuable point.
Refards
Arun