Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Roll PGain Help, servos always twitching

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Roll PGain Help, servos always twitching
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:52:05 +0200

Hi Eddie,

I once had twitching aileron servos at about 1Hz. They twiched only in
AUTO1 and AUTO2, not in manual flight. It was because I modified my
airframe.xml to use the ailerons as airbrakes. I went back to a
standard airframe.xml not having the airbrake function. Then the
twiching was gone.

Good luck flying!

Reto