RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Opengl in GCS

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Opengl in GCS
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:36:31 +0100

Cédric Marzer wrote:
> Was it a silly question ?

I don't know. But I just had a quick look at the sources.
Most of the ground control stuff is done in ML, which makes it a bir hard
to read for me.

paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/cockpit is the cockpit app, I suppose there
is a way to use the gtk GL module to somehow replace the nav pane.

But you can make it really easy for you if you just keep your app as a
separate programme.
Check out the plugin option of GCS.

You will of course still need to feed in the telemetry data. I believe the
magic word there is ivy bus. I guess you will need to dig through some
code to figure that out.