Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR problem: no values in message

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR problem: no values in message
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:18:11 +0200

Hi,

If you really want to be sure that the signal doesn't move using a voltmeter, try with a solder iron instead of your finger ;)

Gautier

Le 17/08/2010 09:58, Ana García a écrit :
Hi again,
I don't know why my IR sensors don't work as they did last week. I look in the IR message and the values are always 0. I have tested with the polimeter and the voltage signal is about 3.3v, the ir signal is about 1.53v, but it doesn't change as I place my finger next to one sensor.
Does anyone know what it may had happend? How can I solve it?
As far as I have read in the devel list, my sensors(both horizontal and vertical) may have died. but, why?  I have not let the laboratory yet.  Is it easy to solder some new ones?
Thanks
_______________________________________________ Paparazzi-devel mailing list address@hidden http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/paparazzi-devel