[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and paparazzi-omap package

From: antoine drouin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and paparazzi-omap package
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:10:56 +0200

Dear everybody

I have released a package for ubuntu lucid lynx containing the cross
compilation toolchain for the gumstix Overo.
For now the package contains
  -gcc-cross-4.3.3-r14.1
  -binutils-cross-2.18.50.0.7-r10.1
  -glibc-2.9-r36.3
  -linux-libc-headers-2.6.31-r5
  -libevent-1.4.14b-stable-r0

which is enough to build all the overo code we have at the moment. If
someone needs more, please let me know.

You can install the package with
   apt-get install paparazzi-omap
And test the build with
  make AIRCRAFT=BOOZ2_A8 overo_test_passthrough.upload
This above program runs on the overo and demonstrate how to use the
STM32 as IO processor, fetching sensor data, rc, etc..  and sending
servo commands.

The program that runs on the STM32 can be flashed with
  make AIRCRAFT=BOOZ2_A8 stm_passthrough.compile

Please let me know how the package works for you

Regards

Poine