RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:35:19 -0500

Hi Felix, I also wanted to add that I found the same issue with my radio.  According to the wiki the assignment of the servo controls in the PPM board are
ch1 roll
ch2 pitch
ch3 throttle
ch4 ...

that is how I set up the radio, however, when in MANUAL mode a pitch input gave me a roll output and vice versa.  Ch1 was supposed to be connected to the Rx through the AIL port.  To correct this I just changed the order to PITCH, ROLL, THROTTLE commands on my radio.xml.  That was it.
I just wanted to mention this in case it has something to do with it.

Thanks.

Eddie.