RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibrating PFD to match aircraft attitude
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:59:50 -0500

Hi Felix, I went through the IR sensors set up many times.  I aligned ir1 wingtip to wingtip and ir2 nose to tail.  Positive values when I put my finger in the bottom, the right, and the rear sensors.  This does calibrate the PFD, however, the elevons do not move in the correct directions.  In MANUAL mode, I do have control of the aircraft and all the control surfaces move in the correct directions.  But, in AUTO1 or AUTO2 when I point the nose up the correction is for the roll, and when a roll to either side the correction is for the pitch.  In other words they are switched somehow.  I came to the conclusion I need to look somewhere else, but, I don't know where. :( Help!

Thanks.

Eddie.