Re: [Paparazzi-devel] new paparazzi-stm32 package

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] new paparazzi-stm32 package
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:43:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

Just for the records, if someone wants to play around with openocd and the
necessary patches to support Lisa/L you can find it in my github clone of
openocd: http://github.com/esden/openocd

It would be nice to improve the led indicator code so that it not only
indicates activity but also status of the jtag system maybe. That would be
pretty cool.

Poine also said that when using openocd it also resets the state of the first
ftdi channel (overo console). I did not have time to look into that problem
yet, so maybe someone wants to give it a try? :)

Cheers
Esden

I did not get an answer yet from the openocd guys, but they seem to be nearing
the end of a release cycle