Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 23:33:43 +0200

Hi Mark,

thanks for catching that include... works without it for booz ;-)

I would be a bit careful with the cpu_load estimate though for two reasons:
1) the average cpu_load over one second is in general a crude way to
tell if you are still OK
2) more specifically: the module currently disregards any computation
done in the event loop when calculating the cpu_load

For the fixed wings it probably doesn't make a big difference, but in
booz some of the filters run in the event loop and hence your cpu_load
estimate is lower than you actual load.

But I'm sure we'll have an improved cpu_load estimation soon ;-)

Cheers, Felix