RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 performance
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:35:21 +0200

Hi Gautier,
Thanks for writing this super new module.

I found that in order for it to compile, sys_mon.c needed a #include
"ap_downlink.h" to be added (I committed this modification to the SVN).

I have tried it on my FunJet (TWOG, gyro, i2c airspeed sensor, 57600 bps
transparent mode telemetry) and get 37% CPU load. Less than I anticipated but
I'm now confident the CPU is not close to being overloaded.

Cheers, Mark