RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Talking about Camreras and Wind- Mark Griffin

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Talking about Camreras and Wind- Mark Griffin
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 00:53:42 +1200

Hi Mark

Thanks for pointer.

I now have constant live video feed and remote USB button shutter control.
Both operating under <Alt> CHDK status.
Just a small amount of unavoidable text at the bottom of the transmitted video picture.

The problems others are experiencing with cameras are all to familiar to me.
The  cheapish micro /mini board cameras are hardly ever offered with well defined
specifications and are usually designed for security work and lack IR filters.
Hence the problems being experienced by C.KUO.
And those that do are extremely expensive.

That is why I am testing the small Canon with the hope of lifting it comfortably.

Regards

Stephen