Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:45:30 +0200

Hi Tobi,

as Gautier pointed out the jsbsim.xml airframe file is a good place to start.
You will have to adapt these lines
   jsbsim.CFLAGS += -I/home/cocoleon/usr/include/JSBSim
   jsbsim.LDFLAGS += -L/home/cocoleon/usr/lib/
in the makefile section to reflect your setup.
If you installed JSBsim like it is described on the BoozSimulation
page in the wiki it will be something like this:
   jsbsim.CFLAGS += -I/opt/jsbsim/include/JSBSim
   jsbsim.LDFLAGS += -L/opt/jsbsim/lib/

You can compile the JSBSim based simulator with the jsbsim target:
make AIRCRAFT=<ac> clean_ac jsbsim
Or add the jsbsim target in Paparazzi center and compile it there.

Then you can start the sim with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/jsbsim/lib ./var/<ac>/sim/simsitl

You can add /opt/jsbsim/lib to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH by exporting it in
your bashrc script (or whatever shell you use) so you won't have to
put that in front of the command every time.

If you compile the sim target you will just get the "normal" sim.

Hope this helps...

Cheers, Felix