Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny 2.11 boards for sale nyone?

From: Arun Sajeevan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny 2.11 boards for sale nyone?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:46:46 +0530

Hey Buzz,
But can we have it delivered before PPZUAV closes down? And will the bundles be ready?

Regards,
Arun

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:39 PM, David Carlson <address@hidden> wrote:
Boards and kits should be ready before the end of next week.

Buzz

On 07/22/2010 04:03 PM, Arun Sajeevan wrote:
Greetings to all,
With ppzuav closing down their sales of the tiny v2.11 bundle and all other bundles, our group is in a big dilemma. We urgently need to start our project on UAVs and to add fule to the fire, it seems ppzuav is closing down for a two month long summer break.
As a solution, we are seeking help from paparazzi users in India and nearby. Please let us know if anybody is interested in selling or lending (for about 3 months) their paparazzi board to us. Please understand the urgency of the situation. Any other solutions offered would be thankfully acknowledged.
Regards
Arun Sajeevan
Cochin
India