RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Improving documentation

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Improving documentation
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:28:36 +0200

Interesting post.
It started with a poll about what is the priority of the paparazzi project
and continued on how to improve the documentation.
Then some people came up with very theoretical propositions, other with very
technical ones (let's us Doxygen, etc.).
Good, it shows the diversity of the people involved.
Now, my view is that we should not start a revolution or even look for a
miracle technical solution but rather improve what is existing, in short :
maybe reorganise a little the wiki to have different levels of reading (try
to avoid mixing basic knowledge with technical details) and most important
for the programmers that want to work on the code would be to improve the
comments that are in the code and in the exemple files.