AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Improving documentation

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Improving documentation
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:05:33 +0200

Hi,

we could see a couple letters of such kind here. I am strongly agree with
people who is trying to bring more structure into the documentation and make
some proper and working examples with detailed explanation in one place. As I
am working with paparazzi since 3 month, I am a good example of people who
spend so much time to do the work which can be done just in one week time.

For sure the paparazzi ap is a great thing, it has a good feature and I will
continue to use it after I have finished my MEng degree. I am agree to help
doing some documentation and examples improvement after I finished my study.

So keep going guys, if each of us would put a bit into the project then we
could build something more amazing. Otherwise a lot of stuff is going to be
lost without a proper documentation.

Thank you for the attention.

Regards,

Roman