Re: [Paparazzi-devel] can't get telemetry data from my TWOG

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] can't get telemetry data from my TWOG
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:25:26 +0200

Well, what happens if you hook up the TWOG directly via FTDI? It
should definitely work then, given that your airframe config file has
the correct baud settings.

If you hook up both modems to your PC, try to get a communication
between them working. It should work just out of the box, just reset
them in XCTU. Make sure you have the correct function sets flashed if
you use Xbees: one should be ZNET 2.5 COORDINATOR AT, the others
should be ZNET 2.5 ROUTER/END DEVICE AT.

Also, let us know what the LEDs on your Xbees say. Are they receiving
something, are they sending properly?

You're correct in that no error message in the Paparazzi center means success.

Regards,
Maik