Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Uplink not working, downlink OK

From: Rokas Adiklis
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Uplink not working, downlink OK
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:40:18 +0300

I am not sure what those Radiotronixes are, but I has a similar issue with 9XTends. 9XTend's output power can be changed via certain AT commands or via their configuration utility. I had my groundstation  running @1mW, and airborne @1W, so I could see telemetry but couldn't transmit any commands. When I realized that and "fixed" (just increased GS power to 1W) the problem was solved. You should check if your modems have a similar feature (configurable power).

Regards,
Rokas