Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation model

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation model
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:27:29 +0200

Hi Tobi,

if you want to check it out for a fixed wing:
In your airframe file add the section
  <section name="SIMU">
    <define name="JSBSIM_MODEL" value="&quot;Malolo1&quot;"/>
    <define name="JSBSIM_IR_ROLL_NEUTRAL" value="RadOfDeg(0.)"/>
    <define name="JSBSIM_IR_PITCH_NEUTRAL" value="RadOfDeg(0.)"/>
  </section>

in this case the JSBSIM model used is conf/simulator/Malolo1. To
create your own model make a new dir under conf/simulator and put your
JSBSIM model there and adapt the JSBSIM_MODEL in the SIMU section
accordingly.

And add to the makefile section of your airframe file something like:
include $(PAPARAZZI_SRC)/conf/autopilot/sitl_jsbsim.makefile
jsbsim.CFLAGS += -I/opt/jsbsim/include/JSBSim
jsbsim.LDFLAGS += -L/opt/jsbsim/lib/
jsbsim.CFLAGS += -DBOARD_CONFIG=\"tiny.h\" -DAGR_CLIMB -DLOITER_TRIM
-DALT_KALMAN
jsbsim.srcs += $(SIMDIR)/sim_ac_fw.c

Of course you might need to adapt the JSBSIM path depending on where
you installed it.

Cheers, Felix