[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation model

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Simulation model
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:13:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi guys,

I m still hanging with this simulation model ... although I got a little bit
into it I had to find out that its really really basic and all written in ml
(as expected) to be honest, I m not so firm with this language .
So let me point out my question
first:  would it be of any interest to you to have a more complex, more
realistic model for the simulation?
second: if so, is there someone who knows if it is possible to convert
matlab(simulink) into ml or how to replace this part of the simulation with C?

best regards

Tobi