[Paparazzi-devel] servos connection

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] servos connection
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:04:12 +0100

Hi,

has anybody a couple of pictures, where is clear to see the interconnection between the servos, R/C receiver and AP? From the whole stuff I read I cannot imagine it. I think I lose something, but I don´t  know what.  It would be nice to see it on several pictures.

If you have one or couple of them, could you please send it to my e-mail.

Thank you

Best regards

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England

Aerospace Systems Engineering

email: address@hidden

Mob.: +44 (0) 7760806643

P please consider the environment before printing this email.