Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:56:38 +0200

We just left the rudder servo on our TwinStar disconnected because we were wary of high currents. I don't use the rudder while flying and neither does Paparazzi. Note that the rudder is also understood as a failsafe if the ailerons stop working, but it's not very hard to land a plane with only one aileron working too.

Regards,
Maik