Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange Surging Behavior

From: John Burt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange Surging Behavior
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:03:58 -0700

Are you driving the servos and/or radio modem from the AP's power supply? If so
then you are very likely overloading the PS and crashing the AP. Try powering
all servos and modem using a separate power supply (such as a standard RC BEC).
For good measure, you might wrap wires going into the AP in RF chokes. That has
help prevent jittering for me.