[Paparazzi-devel] Re : Re: Problems with the FBW processor on the Classi

From: Josselin Vallet
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re : Re: Problems with the FBW processor on the Classix board
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:39:50 +0200

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, I use the FBW connector to flash the FBW code. I also checked all the pins of connector and all of them seem to be good.

Have you got some others ideas ?

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:56:17 +0200
From: Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with the FBW processor on the
       Classix         board
To: address@hidden

Dear Josselin,

The crystal is connected to 1 processor with 2 tracks (Xtal-in and XTal-Out)
and to the other processor only using 1 track (XTal-in). A crystal needs to
be activated before it oscillates, but the crystal output can be used by
multiple 'users' (as long as there input has the correct load)

Just checking; you are using the FBW-serial(+usb) connector when flashing
the FBW code (which is not the same as the AP-serial)?

Christophe