AW: Reply to: " [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem"

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: Reply to: " [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem"
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:00:57 +0100

Chris,

> Have you tried to change channel on the Xbees? It can be changed (a,b,c,d
etc.)

No, I have not. What will that give me exactly? How the channels works? And
what is the difference between all them?

> I remember i saw this behavior before and that's why I was forced to
change channel.

Which one are you using? I have also an opportunity to change some channel
on my stand-alone modem. There are two switches, for channel 1 and 2 (on and
off). I have never played with them. They are always in the position on. But
what they exactly do, I don´t know.

> Also have you disabled the brltty driver and/or gpsd daemon?

 I am not sure what about you are speaking in this case. I think I have done
some commands in terminal with brltty, but I cannot remember anything about
gpsd. What does it mean and what is the command to disable it?

Thank you.

Regards,

Roman