[Paparazzi-devel] indoors testing

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] indoors testing
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:44:16 +0200

Hi again,
I have connected one servo to the tiny. I have no RC installed and no IR sensors. I wonder if I can try the servo in the HITL session. I mean, can it be moved by the autopilot simulating the "simulated actuators"?
If not, how could I see it moving without RC and IR sensors?
When I had the sensors installed, should the servos move as I moved the airframe(everything before launching)?
I don't know if anything I expose is possible or not...Thanks