[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Mini Telemaster or Mini Nexstar

From: Neel Mehta
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Mini Telemaster or Mini Nexstar
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:50:28 -0500

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with using Paparazzi on the the Mini Telemaster or Mini Nexstar?

My summer project is to outfit an airframe with an autopilot and camera and fly for 25-30 mins.

My main requirements are:
- Wingspan < 5 ft (so I can transport it in my car)
- High wing airframe for stable flight
- Can carry a little less than a 1 lb of payload
- Electric motor
- Flying time around 25-30 mins

I think either of these airframes should do nicely, but just wanted an opinion from anyone who has used it. My main concern is the endurance - I don't know if either of these airframes
would be able to fly for 30 mins.

Thanks!

Neel