[Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl

From: Ana García
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:37:04 +0200

Hello,
I have tried with the hitl-usb connection, and it works fine, although I have no battery level information(it says it's 0V).
I don't know how to change the usb link to the modems link.
I have tried with several posibilities, but the only one which gets a fix gps is the usb link(the others stay in the wait gps block).
I think the line in the hitl wiki page is not for tiny 2.1, is it?(I have found something similar related to tiny0.9):
ap.CFLAGS += -DHITL -UGPS_CONFIGURE -UUART1_BAUD -DUART1_BAUD=B57600
Any idea please or succeded xml file?
Thanks