Re: [Paparazzi-devel] new ap board and pitot-tube

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] new ap board and pitot-tube
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:15:51 +0200

Hi Roman,

glad you found the reason why the modems were not working.
I think the only one selling complete Autopilots at the moment is
PPZUAV and they ship from the US, as you can see in the wiki:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Get_Hardware

As you already have an LEA 5H GPS, the cheapest option of course would
be a new Twog.
The choice between Tiny and Twog mainly depends on where you want to
mount your autopilot and GPS (and if you already have one or want to
use a different one). It is the same hardware. You might benefit from
separated AP and GPS if you have EMI issues.

Vassilis wrote some code for the Eagle Tree sensor and it works pretty
well aparently.

Cheers, Felix