Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hitl

From: Gareth R
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hitl
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:56:22 +0100

The HITL instructions do work, you just need to make sure your modem is
set to 57600 or more.  You need to add the line to the bottom of your
makefile starting with ap.cflags as per:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/HITL
The jumping waypoints confused me at first too!  They aren't jumping,
they are moving to follow the simulated aircraft position.  If you
click on the aircraft name in the menu bar and select "Center AC" you
should see then all again.

Hope that does the trick, and have a look at HITL.xml for an idea of
what a pure HITL aircraft file would look like.
--G