[Paparazzi-devel] execution

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] execution
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:22:52 +0100

Hi guys,

After my OSs have stricken I have not done any progress in paparazzi issue. But now Win7 Prof and Ubuntu 9.10 are running wonderful together on one laptop and I continue the work from the step I finished on.

I started the session with MJ5 A/C, Airframe microjet5.xml, Flight plan basic.xml, Settings basic.xml, Radio cockpitMM.xml and Telemetry default.xml.

After execution Data Link, Server and GCS are running, but there are no 2d map (just a black screen), no strips, no notebook and no console pictures and messages in the running GCS window.

It looks wrong for me. Or I am wrong?!? I am a little bit confused on this step. Could I start to manage my u-blox LEA 5H and IR sensors ignoring that what I described above?

Regards,

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England