[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi GCS iPhone app

From: David Mobach
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi GCS iPhone app
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 23:55:36 +0200

Hello everyone,

After getting infected with the 'paparazzi virus' around EMAV'09 I've
been building and flying my Paparazzi Easystar and having loads of
fun. I think I may have something to contribute to the paparazzi
community: In the last few weeks, I've been developing an iPhone
ground control station app as an addition to the main ground control
station.

You can see a video and some more info on the work in progress here:
http://www.herearerobots.com/2010/06/paparazzi-uav-mini-ground-station/
Please bear in mind that I am new to iPhone development, and I am
definitely _not_ a GUI designer :-)

I have lots of ideas and plans to develop it further (less time
unfortunately), but if any people are interested in helping out and
making this a community project, or if you have any ideas/opinions
about features, please let me know.

Kind regards,
  David