[Paparazzi-devel] vectornav VN 100

From: Gayan Gamage
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] vectornav VN 100
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:31:20 -0230

Hi,

i am trying to integrate a vectornav VN100 AHRS sensor to the paparazzi board (tiny2) through the SPI port. There is the code inside the modules/ins folder. I connected the wiring properly (I guess) and configured the module in the airframe file and added -DUSE_SPI, _DSPI_MASTER, DUSE_SPI_SLAVE0 too as cflags. But there is no connection with the sensor. Any help is highly appreciated

(connection)
vectornav VN 100pin -> tiny 2 SPI port pins
Gnd -> Gnd
Vcc->+3.3 V
SPI_CS (SPI SLAVE SELECT) ->SSEL
MOSI -> SPI_MOSI
MISO ->SPI_MISO
SPI clock -> SCK (SPI serial clock)
DR_INT (data ready interrupt.) - > DRDY (external interrupt)

VN 100 sensor layout is at http://www.vectornav.com/Downloads/Support/UM002.pdf

--
Gayan