Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ppm converter

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ppm converter
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:03:16 -0700

I can comment here. If not for PPZUAV but anyone trying to make these
assemblies.

It's the global Shortage of ATMEGA processors to blame. PPZUAV would have them
but can't get ATMEGA processors. I have the entire BOM except for the ATMEGA
processors in hand.

I was hoping Chris could write something for STM32 and save us from the ATMEGA
headaches. If anyone can find me  100 ATMEGA168 or 328 let me know and I'll buy
them from you and make some more ppm encoder boards.

PS: I have 100 on order with Mouser but the ship date keeps getting pushed out.

-David