[Paparazzi-devel] Anybody Done It on a Sig Rascal?

From: Arun Sajeevan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Anybody Done It on a Sig Rascal?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:26:43 +0530

Hi Guys,
We are about to start our project on with a paparazzi module tiny 2.11. The module is to be ordered and we are planning to implement it on a sig rascal 110 with an electric propulsion. Has anybody attempted the project with same airframe before. If you have please do reply to this mail as your suggestions can help a group of 14 students here in India complete their university project.( Though we do have a greedy plan to enter the SUAS competition 2011!).
Cheers to all,
Arun Sajeevan
Cochin