[Paparazzi-devel] Re Chris controlling the camera

From: Bart Remes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re Chris controlling the camera
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:17:55 +0200

Hi Chris,

You wrote:
I have wrote many files for controlling the camera of a UAV and the code
is available for the team to use.

Is the code implemented in paparazzi?
I`m implementing a pan tilt camera on my plane.
I`m using the cam.c and point.c files for controlling the camera.
If your code is not implemented I`m interested to see if I can use some of your code for paparazzi and make it available for the community.

Please can you send me the files.

Kind Regards Bart Remes